Quadsaw box cutter c/w case & blades
The QUADSAW® is the world’s first tool that drills a 90 degree square hole. Every QUADSAW® is made in the UK and tested to ensure perfect results.
The QUADSAW® comes with 6 blades that can be changed in seconds to allow you to cut both single and double sockets. It also comes with a pilot drill and spirit level to locate and level the cut.
- cuts holes to the standard size of single (75mm x 75mm) and double (75mm x 135mm) UK sockets
- the QUADSAW® requires a drill with No Load RPM between 2000 – 2500 and a universal 13mm chuck
- works with a drill driver (not impact driver) with the required RPM – not hammer or percussion
- cuts regular plasterboard, Soundbloc, Habito, Fireboard (blades are not suitable for Fermacell and Rigidur)
- the QUADSAW® can cut into single or double skin plasterboard to maximum depth of 35mm
- Dimensions – 290mm x 140mm x 156mm
- Weight 1.5kg
- Package weight and dimensions (includes carry case and six blades) – 220mm x 170mm x 365mm,2.8kg
4 in stock