Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for our Quadsaw give away are listed but not limited to the following:
- Give away is limited to one Quadsaw per customer, Company or Sole Trader.
- This offer is only available to Trade customers – you may be asked to provide evidence to the fact.
- No cash or any other alternative is offered
- Trade accounts must be up to date and not exceed any set credit limit.
- This offer is also open to “cash” trade accounts.
- No credits will be given or returns accepted once your Quadsaw is claimed.
- £1000.00 or more spend must be made during July 2023
- ONLY the first 4 customers to spend £1000.00 or more will receive a Quadsaw.
- When 4 prizes are claimed the offer will cease.
- We have the right to refuse entries.
- Quadsaws given away in this offer do not come with any manufacturers guarantee and spares to repair may not be readily available.
The QUADSAW® is the world’s first tool that drills a 90 degree square hole. Every QUADSAW® is made in the UK and tested to ensure perfect results.
The QUADSAW® comes with 6 blades that can be changed in seconds to allow you to cut both single and double sockets. It also comes with a pilot drill and spirit level to locate and level the cut.
- cuts holes to the standard size of single (75mm x 75mm) and double (75mm x 135mm) UK sockets
- the QUADSAW® requires a drill with No Load RPM between 2000 – 2500 and a universal 13mm chuck
- works with a drill driver (not impact driver) with the required RPM – not hammer or percussion
- cuts regular plasterboard, Soundbloc, Habito, Fireboard (blades are not suitable for Fermacell and Rigidur)
- the QUADSAW® can cut into single or double skin plasterboard to maximum depth of 35mm
- Dimensions – 290mm x 140mm x 156mm
- Weight 1.5kg
- Package weight and dimensions (includes carry case and six blades) – 220mm x 170mm x 365mm,2.8kg
- The QUADSAW® blades are designed to cut into plasterboard only. We are designing blades for wood, bricks, ceramics, Fermacell, Rigidur boards and more – keep a look out for our updates
- The height gauge that can be seen on the videos from our November 2016 launch is not provided with this QUADSAW®. This is because during our final product development, the majority of customers requested we remove the handle so we have taken it out of the final product.